JTL-50F High Precision Fiber Optic Gyroscope Inclinometer
With rich experiences on gyroscope inclinometer research and manufacture of several decades, collects advantages of mechanical frame gyroscope, electric solid gyroscope, and dynamic tuning gyroscope together, we introduce the competitive fiber optic gyroscope for aviation and military into the geology field. This highly improves the main properties of the instrument, such as stability, accuracy, drift, repeatability, and useful life. It also improves the applicability of gyroscope inclinometer.
1. It integrates advantages of dynamic tuning gyroscope, electric solid gyroscope, and mechanical frame gyroscope into together.
2. It is precise and stable.
3. It is with strong anti-impact performance.
4. It is not necessary to find north on the ground, so it is time saving and labor saving. It is convenient to be operated.
5. It is with long useful life.
6. It is with excellent software, so it is fine to be operated and it is suitable for different construction requirements. It can show test data table, and plot plane diagram, sectional diagram, side projection diagram, and space trace diagram.
II. Main technical parameters
1. Parameter range and error:
(1) Dip angle measurement range: 0~50°; Measurement error: ± 0.1°;
(2) Azimuth angel measurement range: 0~360°; Measurement error: ± 2.0°; drift: 0.3°/h;
2. Inclinometer probe: Φ50×1600 mm;
3. Measurement depth: <1500 m;